Thursday, December 17, 2015

Life...

I haven't updated in two months....sorry I've been MIA lately. We went on a trip over Halloween...and its been crazy ever since.
 (Me and my two fellas!)
 The hardest part was missing this lil witch!
Then suddenly in November, we lost our baby. It was sudden, it was devastating....we are coping, but
we have good days and bad. Cooper seems to understand. He is still sad (its obvious)...but not to the point of needing therapy. (She says jokingly, but not really!) We muddled through Thanksgiving
and we don't have much Christmas spirit. We still roll through the motions so Grace has a wonderful holiday. She is our sunshine on our cloudy days.
She did it! She sat on his lap....this is monumental, the last 2 years she wasn't having it!
I will try to post more, and not just cards I made...recipes and stuff...thanks for stopping by today. I hope you have a wonderful holiday!

2 comments: