Sunday, September 27, 2015

WCFCM: Exploring Mediums Day 3

Day 3: the last day....sigh
Today focuses on Inktense pencils,
Water Soluble Oil Pastels, watercolor
crayons and Gelatos. I don't
own any of the oil pastels or crayons.
I didn't get to play with my Inktense
pencils...so I played with Gelatos.
Shari showed a very cool background
using them.


I have a thing for zombies...and I figured
why not knock out some of my Halloween
cards, at the same time! I really enjoyed this class!
I highly recommend the Copics and the first watercolor
class too! Even if you aren't a card maker, there is some
good stuff in them! Thanks again for coming by and
visiting my blog today! Have a fabulous week!

1 comment:

  1. Scary card! Excellent way to use the halloweeny colors of your background

    ReplyDelete