Sunday, September 27, 2015

Watercolor for card makers: Exploring Mediums

I signed up for the latest on line card class.
I truly love these classes, (they are totally worth 
the money) I learn a lot, and they help my recall on
techniques I've forgotten about.  If your ever in a slump...
these wonderful classes will inspire you, 
and give you back your creative mojo!
 Day 1: Exploring water color markers
Jennifer shows the different kinds of markers 
on the marker today and how they are similar 
and how they differ. (She does many product 
reviews that I find extremely helpful-check 
out her youtube channel)

Debby shows several different ways to use
the Zig Clean Color markers (They rock!)
She used the markers to directly color onto 
the stamp then spritz after stamping.
The Zig markers have such bright, beautiful colors!
I hope I don't creep too many people out with
these spiders...but at least they look like
they are in 'party mode'.
Thanks for stopping by today.



No comments:

Post a Comment