Saturday, August 29, 2015

Stamp-a-faire 2015

Today is the annual stamp-a-faire 
with Papertrey Ink.  YIPPPEEE!
So, I have informed everyone I know that
today I will be barricaded in my studio!!!
There will be no cooking, no cleaning
(except the surface of the desk from time to time)
no nothing!
This morning we are starting out with

A wedding card using only white supplies, 
the only exception to this rule is that you are allowed 
to use a neutral color to add a stamped sentiment.
I used the neutral color as a bit of a background...
this picture it looks much darker than in person.

Thanks for coming by today, 
I will back soon with more...

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your border totally evokes the look of a seam or stitching; great detail! I love how the floral cluster surrounds the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete