Thursday, July 23, 2015

Tiddly Inks Challenge #162

I'm playing along with the Tiddly Inks Challenge this week.
The theme is 'Summer Song'. My song is 'You're My Best 
Friend by Queen.' I hope to spend some time with my 
fantastic girlfriends...and of course with my cuddly four 
legged ones too. 
 Cooper
Tate

Thanks for coming by today! 
Hope you have a wonderful week!

Products used:
Tiddly Inks digital image-Girl's Best Friend/
Copics-YG21 YG23 YG25 W1 W3 
W5 E00 E11 E97 E99 E29 B21 B23
My Favorite Things-Oval Staxs
Avey Elle-Furry Friends
Hero Arts-white embossing powder
Versamark

4 comments:

  1. Aww those doggies are so cute! I love dogs. I have a maltipoo myself. Daizy will be 6 this year. Thanks for sharing photos of your pups and thanks for joining the Tiddly Inks Summer Song challenge. Good Luck!
    x0, Damaris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card and I love the photos, so cute!! Thanks for sharing with us at Tiddly Inks this week, hope to see you again soon and good luck! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and great song choice! Thanks for sharing your creation with us over at Tiddly Inks :)
    Hugs Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is adorable and such a great song to go with it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Tiddly Inks in our "Summer Song" Challenge, best of luck to you :)

    ReplyDelete