Sunday, July 26, 2015

Creative Chick Blogiversary

So, my friend sent me a link for Jen Shurkus's fun 
blogiversary challenge. Now I am a faithful stalker!
Come play along with us...all you gotta do is,
look through her cards, case one...create your own
and post it! Easy peasy!
The card I picked of Jen's:
Love those bright colors!
Here's my take:

I prefer the yellow one...
Hope you go play along with the blogiversary 
challenges. Hurry it is ending soon!
Thanks for coming by today!

Products used (for both):
MFT-Roses All Over stamp/Hero Arts-white
embossing powder/Versamark/Ranger-Liquid
Platinum embossing powder/SSS-Happy script die/
Distress inks-Spun Sugar/Shaded Lilac/Festive Berries/
Fossilized Amber/Dried Marigold/Worn Lipstick

5 comments:

  1. love love love, color combos are great and just love the white outlines....

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love, color combos are great and just love the white outlines....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flower designs popped out of the Jenn's gallery from the first moment. I just had to come over here and pay my compliments because I love the artsy chic feel of them! I'm totally signing up to be a new follower! I hope you'll stop over some time too!
    Becca
    Damsel of Distressed Cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! those flower backgrounds look fabulous!!! :) beautiful cards!! Thank you SO much for celebrating with me for my blogiversary!! ps: happy to have another stalker ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful cards you have made to CASE Jenn!! Love the yellow one too, but only because that is my fave color - both of them are equally awesome and well done!!

    ReplyDelete