Sunday, July 26, 2015

Challenge #253

Over on Mo's challenge blog, it is time for another one.
I love Mo's images...they are perfection! 
The theme is Summer Fun. (Anything Goes).
Many of Mo's images remind me of people I know,
This little one, bubbles girl, is no exception.
You can't tell my the photo, but I put Glossy Accents
 on the bubbles and after they dried, Wink of Stella.

I'm rethinking the kitchen window as a light source! ;)
Hope you are well rested and ready to tackle Monday! 
It's my birthday week, yes....
I get a whole week! ;)
So, we are gearing up for lots of fun!
Thanks for coming by!

Products used: 
Mo's image linked above/Glossy Accents
Avery Elle-Storybook stamp set/Wink of Stella-
clear/CTMH-white fibers/Copics-E50 E51 E53 E44
E00 E11 E31 E37 E47 B000 B21 B23 RV11 R83 
YG05 YG25 BG70 Y13



1 comment:

  1. fantastic make love the layout and the colours, thanks for joining us at Mo's challenge hugs Gaynor xx

    ReplyDelete