Sunday, July 26, 2015

Another entry

This is my second entry for Jen Shurkus's
blogiversary challenge. Where she asked that 
you 'case' one of her cards. In my house, Marvel 
is HUGE! (Side note: my kids are grown-it's my 
husband) His man cave is covered with bright
colored people. He has been a fan since a child.
He has a killer collection of 'action figures'....
gets mad when I call them dolls.  ;)

So I cased this:
because secretly I love Marvel stuff too!  Shhhh!
How cute is this card? So I went to work.

The last week of July and the first week of
August is hella cray around our house...
there are 5 birthdays to celebrate...including
mine. So, these will get used promptly!
Come play along...its fun...but hurry, its
coming to an end soon, very soon! 
Have a great week! ;)

Products used (for both):
Mama Elephant-My Sunshine stamps/
Tiny Heroes stamp/ MFT-You're Super stamps/
MFT Skyline die/ Clearly Besotted-For Everyone stamps/
PTI-Zappy Birthday stamps/Pure Poppy ink/
Sweet Blush/Enchanted Evening/
Hero Arts-Soft Granite ink/Versafine-Onyx/ 
WPlus9-Bo Peep ink/Wink Of Stella-clear

5 comments:

  1. Love your cards! (And I am a huge Marvel dork as well - it just cannot be helped, can it?! ;))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can not....at least we have sisters among us! ;)

      Delete
  2. really awesome birthday cards :) (i hope you have a fabulous birthday too) thank you again for celebrating with me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these and that they are taller cards really appeals to me - SUPER job done on these - they are an awesome CASE of Jenn's card!! Love it and I am so glad I came by to see them!! Hope all the birthdays went well and that there was lots of celebrating!!!

    ReplyDelete