Sunday, March 1, 2015

Sparkle and Shine Challenge

It is the very first challenge for Sparkle and Shine!!
The challenge encourages crafters to pull 
some inspiration from the above photo.
The sponsor is Pretty Pink Posh, a company 
I love to shop!!! Waiting on a couple orders 
as we speak!

My photo isn't the best but I was in a rush!
I hope you have a great week. Mine will
be super busy, watching kids. Thanks for
popping by! :)

Products used:
WPlus9 Unforgettable stamp & Sunshine
layers dies; Memento Tuxedo ink; SSS-Card Exchange
stamp set & Assorted Moonshine sequins;
Serendipity Stamps-lucky die; Copic markers;
Pretty Pink Posh-4MM Shamrock sequins;
PTI-Luxe Gold Cardstock

6 comments:

  1. This card is so unbelievably adorable!!! Love the little elephant holding the four-leaf clover!!! And the sky is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute! I am in love with that little elephant and the background is great! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card reminds me of my mom who thought elephants were lucky. This little guy is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my - this is just ADORABLE!!! LOVE the watercolor background! Thanks so much for playing along with Sparkle and Shine's first challenge!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card with an elephant and sequins!! Thank you so much for playing along with S&S challenge!

    Nicole Picadura - Sparkle & Shine DT
    scrapsandstamps.com

    ReplyDelete