Wednesday, March 18, 2015

OCC-Stretch Your Dies

Hey y'all!
I won a spot in the latest Online Card
Class from Debby Hughes. How cool is
that? 

I've been trying to keep up with Kathy
over at The Daily Marker. I've been coloring,
but haven't had time to blog.  It's spring
break here and I have extra kids. 

I have two card panels to share....panels,
because there is no time for full cards. Lol
I'm even trying to incorporate as much 
Easter as possible in this class...2 birds,
1 stone....thanks for coming by and listening
to me babble on!

Day 1: Heat shrink craft foam
 

Card 2: Inlay Design
Glad you stopped by today! Hope you are
having a lovely week!

4 comments:

  1. Love the bunny card! Super cute...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would,love to know where you purchased the bunny punch....adorable card

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete