Sunday, March 1, 2015

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge-Lucky

I am so happy to be playing along with  with this
challenge. I'm Irish and we always celebrate this holiday,
and not just by drinking green beer. We don't drink...
so, go figure. I truly love Irish proverbs and couldn't
wait to make some St. Patrick's day cards for
friends and family!

Don't ya just love the new WPlus9
Unforgettable stamp set? I made the little
elephant hold a shamrock. How cute is that!?!
Thanks for stopping by today...
hope you have a wonderful week!

Products used:
WPlus9 Unforgettable stamp; Memento Tuxedo ink;
SSS-Card Exchange stamp set; Serendipity Stamps-
lucky die; Copic markers

1 comment:

  1. oh, my! this is way cute. love that sweet little ellie! thanks for playing along with curtain call.

    ReplyDelete