Saturday, February 14, 2015

Two very important things

This post is just for fun! 
No challenges involved!

There is two very important things
in our house., according to me and
the hubs. Zombies and Super heroes!

We both love horror stuff, he gets
more carried away with it then I do...
considering he makes his own horror 
movies! I do love the Walking Dead!
Huge fan of the show! 

Dwen also loves....LOVES...
Marvel. Has forever. Even before the 
Marvel craze started. He pretty much only 
wears Marvel clothing, has it on my car vanity
plate, his watch, even his cell phone. 
His office is full...FULL, of Marvel action
figures. He is my giant child. But it is all
part of his charm and I love him for it!
(Who am I to judge...I want to live at Disney!)

So, let me get to it...
My zombie card....
and D's valentine!

I love them both! Very pleased how they turned out!
Thanks for coming by today! Hope you get to 
see some sunshine! Its cold here in Kansas, but the 
sun is out! I'll take it! Hate the gray days!

Products used:
ZOMBIE-Stampers Anonymous-Brett 
Weldele-Zombie Casanova set/ Distress
ink-Antique Linen/Pumice Stone and Fired 
Brick/Versamark/Rangers-Liquid Platinum 
embossing powder/Tim Holtz-mini stapler/
Lawn Fawn-Stitched rectangle die-small/
Copics- C2 C4 BG70 BG72 V91 V93 V95 YG93
B21 B23 B24 E42 E43

SUPERMAN-PTI-Zappy Birthday stamps and dies/
Pure Poppy; Harvest Gold; Blueberry Sky inks/
Comic Strips paper pad/Friendship Jar-Spring fillers/
SSS-Love This stamp/Neat & Tangled-Time Warp stamp/
Mama Elephant-Tiny Heroes/Hero Arts-white embossing
powder/Versamark/ Reverse Confetti-Puppy Love stamp/
WPlus9-Bubble Talk stamp/ Mini blending tool/ Copic-
E11/31/35/37  B34/37  R35

No comments:

Post a Comment