Saturday, February 14, 2015

SSS Wednesday challenge

Happy Valentine's day!!
I hope you are enjoying your weekend! 
Hopefully you get a 3 day one!

I'm playing along with SSS Wednesday challenge:
All creatures great and small showcasing Paper Smooches!

I gotta tell ya! Love Kim at Paper Smooches
Had an issue with a stamp set I purchased from a 
small on line store. They directed me to Kim, she
fixed the issue...wonderful customer service..
over at PS!!! (Thanks again!) 

I decided to start on my Easter cards.
I almost missed getting my Valentine's
out the door on time! =/

Love (love, love) this lil chick!

Thanks for coming by my blog today!

Products used:
Paper Smooches-Spring Fling stamps/Clearly Besotted-
For Everyone stamps/Memento-Tuxedo ink/PTI-
Blueberry Sky ink/Glossy accents/American Craft-
Love You paper/Copics-Y 02/06/08  YR 04/23  YG 03/17 
E 71  RV 02/04  0

3 comments:

  1. An adorable card Carol, a fabulous CAS style and colour - your cute chicks are so sweet - lovely colouring!!

    Thanks so much for joining us along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie, this is so cute, I love the colours you have chosen too, Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this time, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute little chicks. I love the coloring. Thank you so much for playing along with us this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete