Monday, February 9, 2015

PTI Day 2 and 3

Papertrey Ink is celebrating their 8th
anniversary. Check out Nichole's blog
for more info, and to join in the fun!

Day 2:
Is to create a project inspired
Day 3:
Create a tag for a gift bag.

It just so happened I created a tag inspired 
by Maile's before I knew the next day was 
about tags and bags.

This is what inspired me.


Fun, right? I made these for all the 
'littles' in my life for Valentine's day.
Let me just give a shout out to another 
fabulous PTI design team member...
Laurie Willison...been stalking her even 
before she became a DT for PTI.
She sells the cool die that let's you
display your card on your gift bag.
On the right side of her blog is
where you can buy it.

Thanks for stopping by,
hope you have a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment