Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Final day

Day 7...the end. =(
This is it, kids. The last day of lessons.
On this day, the instructors...
used the same set of stamps to create
3 different looking cards. I do not own 
the set they used, but put the lesson to
use with what I have.

First was Julie with her 'cleaver use of stamps'. 
She even preformed surgery on her clear stamps, 
by cutting them apart.
Second, Kristina used the same stamp but made a
repeated pattern background.
Lastly, Jennifer taught how to do pop up
multi-embossing.


This card took 4 tries!!! It was late and I 
was tired, yeah, that's my story!

I just want to Thank Kristina again, for
choosing my name, to win a spot in this class.

Hope you had fun, I know I did! Thanks 
for stopping by today! 

Products Used:SSS-Watt's Up stamp set;
Lemon Chiffon/Sunshine/Fog/Slate ink; Versamark;
Ranger-black embossing powder; MME-enamel shapes;
Hero Arts-white embossing powder; Little B-washi tape

No comments:

Post a Comment