Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Day 4 of Papertrey Ink's anniversary celebration

Welcome back, I hope you had a great weekend.
On day 4 of Papertrey Ink's 8th anniversary
challenge, we were asked to pull out stamp
sets to 'build a bouquet'. I don't make a lot of floral 
cards. I could only think of a few sets that I 
had that would work. Once I started digging
through my PTI stamps, I had way more than
I thought! =)

I made a wild flower type bouquet.
I masked off the diagonal section. did second 
generation stamping of all the flowers and filler.
Put a couple of embossed lines at the bottom, 
heat embossed the sentiment...then wrapped
the panel with ribbon. Only played with the bow
for 40 minutes....LOL I can't tie a good bow for
nothing! I've watched all the youtube vidoes.
Just not my thing, I guess.
Thanks for stopping by today. The photo isn't
as bright as I would like but it is a gray day here.
I set my cards in my kitchen window.

Products used:
PTI stamp sets: Birds & Blooms, Larger Than Life,
Bigger Bloms, Garden of Life, Tag-Its #2 & Think
Big #3; PTI Ink: Berry Sorbet, Spring Moss, Classic 
Kraft, Aqua Mist, Summer Sunrise & Ripe Avocado;
Versamark; Ranger embossing powder-Liquid
Platinum and Verve ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment