Monday, February 2, 2015

Day 4 of Clean & Simple 4

Day 4 is all about adding texture.
I tried the whole putting embossing 
paste over more embossing paste...
which sooo didn't work out for me!

I do like to try things outside of my
comfort zone, so Jennifer McGuire's 
idea to stitch on a card front, was 
right up my alley.


This was my second attempt because I poked 
the holes too close together the first time.

You can barely see them but there are tiny stars 
embossed on the card front.

I hope you have time to be creative today!
Thanks for stopping by!

Products used:
PTI-Seeing Stars dies; Sparkle & Shine dies/ 
Mama Elephant-Lots of stars die/Lawn Fawn-
Hello Baby stamp set/Versamark/ JoAnn's
Craft Essentials Iridescent sparkle embossing
powder/DCWV-Brights-Foil card stock and
Pretty Pink Posh-Sparkling clear sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment