Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Online Card Class-Clean & Simple 4

Hi! Guess what?
I won a spot in the newest online card class
from Kristina Werner.
Woooohooo!  I'm already behind....LOL!
Seems to be my way lately!
So I am playing catch up! 
The first day was all about embossing powder and I gotta tell ya, it drives me nuts! I have a ton (A TON) of static electricity in my house. Even with 2 humidifiers going non-stop. My powder goes everywhere. Even when I use the powder buddy thingy! I tried the multiple colors and that was a HOT MESS! So, on Day 1-I went with Julie Ebersole's idea, Faux Ceramic Tiles!
Products used:
SSS-Leanna butterfly die; Mama Elephant pigment ink-Winter, Ocean, Sunshine and Eggplant; Scotch-2" masking tape; Versamark; Hero Arts-Ultra fine clear embossing powder; Echo Park paper-Sunshine; Verve sequins; Clearly Besotted-Sweet Little Sentiment stamp set and random thread I colored with the eggplant ink

Day 2- I tried my hand at Kristina's border
gap die-cutting and masking.
Products used:
Paper Smooches-Beboppin' stamp set; Distress ink minis-Mustard seed, Spiced marmalade, Barn door; Mini blending tool; Versafine onyx black; WPlus9-Landscape borders

Thanks for coming by today! I'll be back soon with more! =)

7 comments:

  1. Both of your projects follow the techniques perfectly. The are great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW! These are fabulous cards! Love how you nailed the techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great examples of both techniques! I especially love your keyboard...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the faux ceramic tile! Worked out really good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That second card is so eye-catching

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of your cards are beautiful. I love that your die cut in the 2nd card mimics the shape of your stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are sooooo beautiful ;) I love this techniques.
    Greetings from Germany Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete