Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Day 3

I'm back with my cards from Day 3. Gracee took a good 
nap today and I was able to start the backgrounds of 
my cards early.  I really enjoyed the two techniques I tried.

Julie Ebersole showed us how to do a 
Gesso Resist background.
I've been dying to play with the new Tiny Heroes stamp set 
from Mama Elephant! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these stamps!!!!!

Jennifer McGuire did layered inking on her
example and I loved it! 
So I tried it out on my second card.
There are sooo many fabulous cards in the gallery, 
so many talented people! I am in awe!

Thanks for poppin' by today! 

Products used:
Super Hero-
Claudine Hellmuth Studio Gesso; PTI-Hello Sunshine stamps and Zappy Birthday die; Distress Inks-Stormy Sky, Shabby Shutters, Scattered Straw and Ripe Persimmon; Mini Blending tool; Mama Elephant-Tiny Heroes Stamps and dies; Versafine-Onyx; Wink O Stella-clear; Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle dies 5x3.75 and 4.5x3.25; Copics-B32/B34/Y11/Y15/YG93/E21/E23/E25/E00/E02
Ducks-
Lawn Fawn 5x3.75 Small Stitched Rectangle die; Hello Baby stamps and dies; WPlus9 Borders & Background #3; Lake House ink; Versamark; Hero Arts-white embossing  powder; DCWV Glitzy pastel and Brights-Foil cardstock; Wink O Stella-clear; SSS Green Leaf ink; Copics Y00/Y000/Y02/YR65

4 comments:

  1. Wow both cards are awesome!! Great job with the techniques!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, these are fabulous cards! Love both of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! Love the rainbow background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol!
    Thank you very much for your lovely comment on my blog♥
    You made so beautiful cards! I don't have a fave, I like all of them!

    ReplyDelete