Wednesday, November 26, 2014

SSS Wednesday challenge/Work It

I'm entering two challenges today:
Simon Says Stamp's Work It Wednesday &
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge blog.

It's 'Anything Goes', featuring a Lawn Fawn 
products. I have been busy cranking out 
Christmas cards for the last two weeks. 
I finished this one last night....

I hope you all have a lovely
Thanksgiving tomorrow. We will
be busy all weekend, as I am 
hosting dinner on Saturday.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Products Used:
Lawn Fawn paper & small stitched rectangle dies;
Whiff of Joy Stamps-Penguin brothers build a snowman;
Echo Park-designer dies-snowflakes set 1; Versamark;
Hero Arts-Silver embossing powder; PTI Tiny Treats:
Christmas stamps set; Copics-B000/BG0000/G0000/
W00/W1/W3/W5/W7/T1/T3/T5/T7/YR04/R35/BG15/G24

3 comments:

  1. This card is so sweet and delightful, Carol! I love the light minty colors! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Carol :-D I love the colors. This image is adorable :-D

    ReplyDelete