Wednesday, October 22, 2014

My first Christmas card of the season

I finally made a Christmas card! I've been
 stalking all the wonderful blogs I follow
and have been seeing sooo many
pretty cards. I'm glad I did too. It
has me fired up to make more!!! I am
joining in on a couple challenges
with it. So here goes:
Merry Monday #131 (Non Traditional colors) 
 CASology cue card-Week 118: HOME

When I think of traditional Christmas colors,
I think vintage. Cream, red and green...
I tend to decorate in blues & whites.
'Home' was easy...everyone wants
to be home for Christmas.
Being filled with love and light! 
Using purples and browns...I think 
it turned out pretty dang good!

Thanks for poppin' by! Hope you 
are having a great week so far!

Products Used:
Memory Box-Grand Madison Window die;
Mama Elephant-Cozy Christmas stamps 
set & Dainty bow die;Wink of Stella-clear;
Multi Medium-matte;WPlus9-Merry & 
Bright stamp set,Mojito and Bloomsberry
ink;Sparkly Stuff-Sugar;Distress markers
-Pine Needles & Mustard Seed;
Distress inks-Squeezed Lemonade, Antique 
Linen & Brushed Corduroy,Mini blending 
tool;acetate

11 comments:

  1. This is amazing, Carol! One of the prettiest window cards I've seen! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, this is so nice! I love the way your candle sets the room aglow! The snow on the window is perfect! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Carol! I could sit and look at the warm window scene all day. Perfect for both challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol, your non-traditional colors are just beautiful! The candles reminded me of Advent candles (the first two are purple, just like the two you have in your beautiful window scene). Gorgeous! Thanks for joining su at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carol, this is a beautiful Christmas card, love that glow in the window. Cheers Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful little scene you've created Carol! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the peaceful feeling I get when viewing your card. Well done this week for our challenge at Merry Monday, thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, such a serene scene and I love the light of the candles. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous, Carol! I love the soft glow from the candle and the touches of frost. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely scene you created! Beautiful shading and I love the touch of snow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous card, Carol! Love you created some frost on the window. Thanks so much for playing along with CASology and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete