Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Monday's challenge

Over at Simon Says Stamp, the
Monday's challenge is 'Anything
Goes". I was making my 
Halloween cards anyways, I 
figured I'd enter! 

I'm not much of a 'cutesy'
person when it comes to 10/31.
My Hubs makes low budget, 
B rated horror films...so we like
scary, gory and bloody! We have a 2 
year old grand daughter that comes over 
everyday so scary stuff is on hold. 
Cutesy is in. 

I made several cutesy cards...but
also made this.
(I'm a BIG zombie fan!)
What do ya think?
Thanks for coming by today!

Products Used:
Memory Box-Graveyard Landscape die; 
PTI-Smokey Shadow ink, Love Lives 
Here stamps, Full Moon Cloud dies, 
Soft Stone card stock & Spooky 
Sweets II stamps; Distress Inks
-Weathered Wood, Stormy Sky, 
Chipped Sapphire; vellum; Hero 
Arts-white embossing  powder; 
Versamark; MFT-You Move Me 
stamps;Prickley Pear-Zombie 
Crossing stamp

1 comment:

  1. This is very spooky! Such a great scene. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete