Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Hello!

Hi there! Sorry I've been gone so long from
the ole blog...no excuses other than life
kinda got in the way & I lost my mojo there
for a bit. I'm back! I've been working on
Halloween cards for days! So I am gonna
share them with ya.
Over at Mama Elephant, they have
a monthly card challenge.
Just so happened I used Mama Elephant products 
on one of the cards I made.
Most of the independent scrap stores in
the KC area have pretty much gone extinct.
I know of 2 we lost and of course,
Archiver's. There is one left and I wandered
into it (not a big fan of the people who
run it)...but it lead me to the fence stamp. 
Which was perfect for this card!
Thanks for stopping by today! I'm
gonna *try* to blog more. Hope
you have a fabulous day! C~

Products Used:
Mama Elephant-Femme Frame dies & 
Bootastic stamp set;SSS-Super Duo stamp 
set;Clearly Besotted-Sweet Little 
Sentiments stamps set;Two Paper Divas-
Weathered Fence stamp;Lawn Fawn-
Grassy border die;PTI-Orange Zest ink;
Distress Ink-Weathered Wood, Stormy 
Sky, Faded Jeans & Chipped Sapphire;
Hero Arts-white embossing powder;
Versamark;Wink Of Stella-clear; 
Mini blending tool;masking tape;
Copics-V12 T1 T3 YG03 Y06 E000 
E00 E11E27 E35 E29 E47 W00 W1 
W3 R35 R46 VOOO Y21 Y24 RV21

3 comments:

  1. This card is really fun! I love all those kids in costume and the fence really does make the perfect backdrop. I'm so sad about Archivers. We don't have one around here but every year for our anniversary we used to drive two hours to our nearest one and explore that town. Now there's really no reason to ever go back. And we only have one local scrapbook store other than the chains in town. It's disheartening, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - this is FANTASTIC - such a super fun card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Mama Elepant and Me challenge, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME Card Design!! WOWOWOWOW!! Your Coloring is AMAZING!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete