Thursday, September 25, 2014

Clean & Simple

the challenge is clean & simple.

I'm leaving for New York tomorrow so I 
whipped this one together this morning.

I love Mo's image of bubbles girl...
Grace and I play with bubbles a lot!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Products used:
Copics-E000/E00/E11-skin
E09/E19/E13-hair
E21/E23/E27-chair
G40/G42/G46/Y12-clothes
BG70/BG72/0-bubbles
B28/R24/R27/C1-jar
Mama Elephant-Femme Frames
Avery Elle-Storybook sentiment
Pretty pink Posh-sparkling/cornflower/
mint 4mm sequins


4 comments:

  1. So sweet, love your adorable card. Thanks for playing the Mo's Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That image is adorable, and I love how you've colored her! The sequins are perfect with the bubbles.

    Hey, you won a stamp set over on my blog. :) Please drop me a note when you get a chance. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is darlin, fabulous coloring!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete