Thursday, August 7, 2014

OCC Day 3

Today, we focus on the usage of alphabet stamps...to stretch them, so you use them more often.

The team used one by Lawn Fawn and one from My Favorite Things. I had neither. So, I made due.

First up is Debby Hughes...an idol of mine...teaches to stamp on die cuts. (Her cards are gorgeous).
I made 2 but reserved one for my daughter, who's birthday is in a few weeks. Here is the masculine version. I struggle with masculine cards...

Next was Julie Ebersole.  She did a word search card. Didn't get to this one. Then Jennifer Rzasa did a card with an altered message. (I still can not bring myself to cut up my stamps.) I didn't get this one done either.

Lastly, Stephanie Klauck made a card using word art stenciling. Pretty cool, so I tried it and I liked it!
Not a great photo, but I put glossy accents on the biggest butterfly.

Thanks for popping in today!

Products Used:
Card 1: Hero Arts-white embossing powder/versamark/PTI-leaf print die; 
Phrase Play #5/unknown alphabet stamp set/Momenta Pure bubbles & bling/Distress inks-Brushed Corduroy;Antique Linen; Frayed Burlap;Walnut Stain/ twine

Card 2: Heidi Swapp butterfly stencil/PTI-Bountiful Banners/SSS-Sunshine ink/WPlus9-Old Gold; Miami Spice ink/Recollections pearls/ Pretty Pink Posh sparkling clear sequins/ Mini blending tool/glossy accents/Lawn Fawn-Into the Woods sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment