Wednesday, July 30, 2014

MIM #174

Hello! How's your week? Mine is flying by.
I am playing along with Nichole, for Make
It Monday. Ashley shares how to use your 
stamps to create a wall paper background.

 I actually made two!
I absolutely love the United

Thanks for stopping by the ole'
blog today! Happy weekend!

Products Used:
Card 1-ALL PTI:
Sending a big Thank You stamp set; Wood Grain
background stamps; Love Lives Here stamps;
Smokey Shadow-stamped off; Fabulous Frames die;
Ks. state die; 
other products-
SSS Fog ink & Wink of Stella-clear
Card 2-ALL PTI:
Distressed Stripes stamps; Fruit Fusion: Pear stamp; Tea
for Two Additions with die; Dark Chocolate; Classic 
Kraft and Fine Linen ink; Fine Linen paper;
other products-
CTMH-waxy flax thread

2 comments:

  1. Both of these cards are outstanding!! I can't decide which I love more!! your stamping detail on the second card is perfect : ) I simply love the stamps you selected for your first card!! wowie : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fabulous cards, Carol! Love the stamp you used for your first card background wallpaper. That is thinking outside the box for sure :-)

    ReplyDelete