Friday, June 27, 2014

A card challenge....

Hi! I have gotten a lot of new products that I just haven't
had any time to use. My world is incredibly busy right
now. While Grace was napping today, I decided not to
wash the dishes and make a card for a challenge instead
...so glad I did. I missed getting inky! It is very relaxing!

So, the challenge is at AEIheartU #10-Gold.

Thanks for stopping by today! 
Have a wonderful weekend!

Products I Used:
Avery Elle-Storybook and Handwritten Notes stamps set
Mama Elephant Femme Frames
Perfect Pearls Mist-Heirloom gold
Distress Inks-Weathered Wood; Tumbled Glass &
Peeled Paint
Ranger Watercolor paper
Versamark
Craft Essentials-gold embossing powder
white Gelly Roll pen

2 comments:

  1. beautifully done! Thank you for joining the AE Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so dreamy! Well-thought out and nicely colored. Especially love how the butterflies appear to be making a friend swirl over the deer. Very playful and sweet.

    ReplyDelete