Friday, May 30, 2014

The week in review

So, I'm trying to use the blog for more than just card challenges and thought that a week in review on Fridays would be just the ticket.
 I've been babysitting this cutie for the last couple of weeks. Which has filled my days...between him and Grace.
On Wednesday, Jagger came over for a visit. It was great! Gracee misses him a lot. She was mean as a bear that day...but they wore me slick!
 Every toy we own was out and on the floor! Here they are looking at books together! So sweet!
I am very happy that Dwen got to see him too. Dwen and the Mom don't get along very well. But both were on their best behavior and Jagger was so happy to see Uncle D!
I've been spending more time in the gardens, less time in the studio. But I did create this page for a challenge. I always sing Rod Stewart's Forever Young to the kids...
Thanks for popping in. 
Hoping to add more stuff soon!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment