Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Day 9 WCC

 
More water color fun today!!

Jennifer Rzasa showed a couple of 
free hand cards...which were awesome!
I try hard not to do flowers all the time,
I know others have said the same of the forum.
I love flowers, just like mixing things up!
So, here are my free style cards:
 (I pretty much copied her cards!)
 Kristina Werner also showed 
us a free hand painting. So, I gave
it a whirl. I got my inspriration
from a stamp.

Thanks for stopping by! 
Hope your week is going good!

Products Used:
1. Mini Mister; Artist Loft paints;
PTI- Beautiful Butterflies stamps; 
& Dark Chocolate ink;
SSS Wood Grain embossed paper
2. Artist Loft paints; Cropadile;
PTI-Flower Fusion #9; Versa-
fine Onyx Black ink
3.PTI- Signature Series-Flower;
Versafine Onyx Black ink;
Artist Loft paints;
Studio G stamp (for inspiration)

2 comments:

  1. OMG--gorgeous cards! All of your freehand projects turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Moly, you are an artist! You painted the bird beautifully, I shudder to think what mine would even look like with just a pencil drawing! Love your tree and the truck is so cool looking!

    ReplyDelete