Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Day 7&8 WCC

I'm a bit behind, its been busy around here!
I did get a chance to try out the techniques
shown in class...just didn't get them made 
into cards yet. 
Day 7 shows the class some incredible stuff!!
us how to paint over stamp images.
Debby Hughes shows us how to use a guide
to paint. I am a huge fan of all three of
these talented ladies! 
Dawn is amazing with watercolor!! 

Day 8 shows more of the same...
Tasmin Ahmed & Dawn shows us more 
examples of painting over the stamps.
Laura Bassen is using the negative space of a die 
cut as a guide for watercolors! Cool stuff!

So I tried Joni & Tasmin's way and failed...
miserably! But will try again when more time allows.
I went with Dawn's instructions. Still need to
try Debby & Laura's!




Thanks for coming by!

Products Used:
PTI- Friendship jar-Summer fillers; 
Friendship Jar-Fillers; Tea for Two
Additions; Garden Grace stamp sets
Distress inks- mustard; peeled paint; concord;
pine; raspberry; worn lipstick; marmalade;
lilac; straw; ocean and tumbled glass.
Antique linen; Burlap and Tea Dyed

10 comments:

  1. Oh my!!!! These are all terrific! Love them all, but my jaw dropped with the hydrangeas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your cards are so pretty. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so beautiful.. I do love the blue and purple bunch of flowers...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You did a beautiful job with these! Love the hydrangea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don
    t think you failed - those are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your images are amazing Carol!! Wow ... beautiful watercoloring!

    ReplyDelete