Saturday, May 10, 2014

Day 6 WCC

I didn't have a lot of time to play today.
I did get a card made.
Day 6 is more water coloring with a stamp images.
Jean Manis shows water coloring with Distress
Inks. Kristina Werner shows more water coloring 
with masking...and Jennifer McGuire shows
more water coloring an embossed image.

I tried Kristina's today..but I didn't have the type of
masking she used (Pebeo Drawing Gum Liquid Frisquet).
I used masking tape....and it turned out pretty
good, but warning: it does seep under! I was very 
careful....VERY!
 (My great niece turns 3 tomorrow!!)

If time allows tomorrow, I am gonna give Jennifer's 
card a shot! It is awesome! Thanks for popping
in...I love visitors! 

Products Used:
Angora water colors;
Mama Elephant-Up & Away stamps;
PTI- Block Number die & Big birthday 
wishes stamp set; Versafine ink-Onyx;
Clear Wink of Stella brush

2 comments:

  1. Your card loss great! I can't believe you made it with with making tape!! Great job!! :)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! You are pretty handy with tape!!!

    ReplyDelete