Saturday, May 10, 2014

Day 5 WCC

Hello! Today we are watercoloring
stamped and embossed images.
two very different types of stamping an image.
Jennifer used watercolor pencils but,
I wanted to try Swarup's way of painting, 
which is wet on wet.
Shari Carroll demonstrates how to watercolor
an embossed background with markers.
I didn't have a large open background stamp, 
so I kinda created my own.
Both cards were a bit time consuming but 
I did enjoy making them.
Shari suggested using s light source,
which I did not do.

Thanks for stopping by,
I hope you have a lovely Mother's Day!

Products used:
1. Angora water colors; Distress
Inks-Worn Lipstick. Black Soot 
& Peeled Paint;
Jane Doodle's Stamp set; 
PTI-Garden Grace stamp set; 
Adirondack Acrylic Pearl paint;
Versafine ink-Onyx Black
Clearly Besotted-For Everyone stamps;
Imagine Crafts Shimmer Spray
2. Distress Markers-Festive Berries;
Spiced Marmalade; Mustard Seed;
Mowed Lawn; Salty Ocean & 
Black Soot; Hero Arts-
White embossing powder;
Studio Calico/Hero Arts stamp-331072;
Versamark; PTI-Limitless Ovals die &
SSS-Exchanging Cards stamp set


1 comment:

  1. Great cards Carol, I love the roses they are very elegant and the number card are fun.
    Lorry :o) x

    ReplyDelete