Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Day 3 WCC

 Today is about watercolor stamping!
Today was much easier than the last two.
Backgrounds are not for me! LOL

Jennifer Rzasa starts us off with some 
Basic Watercolor Stamping.
(I tried hard not to use a lot of flowers.)

Kristina Werner showed us stamps made specifically 
for water coloring. It was a 'holy smokes' moment 
for me! So simple! So powerful! 
Check out Art Impressions video on youtube.

I, of course, don't own any of these stamps so
I shopped my stash! Not as impressive as Kristina's
by no means...but I did try!
Last (for today) but not least, Jennifer McGuire
(a Jedi of card making), shows us some creative 
water color stamping!
 It was a good day! There is more to come!!
Thanks for popping in!

Products Used:
1. PTI- Cupcake Collection stamp set;
Half & Half dies
Distress Inks- Peeled Paint; Squeezed
Lemonade; Tumbled Glass; Peacock
Feather; Worn Lipstick and Ripe
Persimmons..and a touch of
Clear Wink of Stella
2. SSS-Giving Thanks & 
Thinking of You stamp sets;
Stampabilities Faded Text 
background stamp; Winnie &
Walter-The Big, The Bold & You
stamps; Versafine- Onyx Black
ink; Distress Markers-Tumbled Glass;
Peeled Paint; Wild Honey; Fired
Brick; Ripe Persimmons & 
Gathered Twigs
3. Artist Loft paints;
PTI- Iconic Images stamp set; 
Distress ink-Fired Brick; Wild
Honey & Forest Moss
Versafine ink-Onyx Black

3 comments:

  1. Wowsa - these are all fantastic. I'm in awe of how much you accomplished today! Wonderful designs and color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All gorgeous cards. Love your vase and flowers!! You commented on my tree card today as we'd used the same set. Love how you added sky as well. I was thinking about it, but ended up opting for more white!! And the fall colours just allowed me to play a bit more. It's a great class!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific cards! Love the torn edge around your tree, and the vase has some wonderful, watercoloured texture!

    ReplyDelete