Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Day 2 WCC

After struggling last night...
I decided to get a jump on things 
while Gracee napped.
I have 6 cards to show so I'm
gonna get right to it!

1. Soft Watercolor Wash Background 
as taught by Agnieszka Malyszek.
 (Not as soft as it should have been)
2. Vibrant Watercolor Background
as taught by Jennifer McGuire.
(I cheated and heat embossed the flower then 
ironed it off...before stamping.)
(I embossed and ironed this too!)
3.Watercolor Background Stamping
as taught by Debby Hughes.

 (I should have stayed with the same color, 
I like the purple better.)
Phewf! Thanks for stopping by! 
Let me know which is your favorite!

Products Used:
1. Artist Loft paints;
Distress Ink-Broken China for splatter;
Hero Arts Stamps set; 
PTI- Daily Details stamps
random twine
2. Artist Loft paint;
A La Mode clear embossing powder;
PTI- True Black ink; Tiny Tag dies; 
Mega Messages stamp set &
Clearly Besotted-Remember stamps
3. Studio Calico background stamp;
Winnie & Walter-The Big, The 
Bold & You stamps;
Versafine- Onyx Black ink &
a sharpie
4. Hero Arts- Reversed Flower 
& Leaves background stamp;
Distressed Ink-Seedless Preserves;
Mama Elephant-Water Bloom Stamp set &
Hero Arts Silver embossing powder
5. Hero Arts- Reversed Flower
& Leaves background stamp;
Distressed ink-Pumice Stone;
Sizzix- Bigz Beautiful Butterfly die;
Echo Park-Camera & Happy die;
Perfect Pearls-Heirloom Gold &
Liquid Pearls-Dark Chocolate
6.  Hero Arts- Revesed Flower
& Leaf background stamp;
Distressed ink-Pumice Stone;
PTI- Think Big #24 & 
Versafine- Onyx Black ink 

1 comment: