Friday, May 16, 2014

Day 11 WCC

I tell ya...this is a great class!!!
Check out the online card classes,
you won't be disappointed!!
It's the last day! (Sad face)
They called it a Play Day...
and they brought out the big guns!
The Man, The Myth, The Legend...
Tim Holtz shows us how to use stencils
with watercolor! Needless to say...
I got good and inky for this!
Jennifer Rzasa shows watercolor+salt to create 
an amazing space background. I didn't try this,
but plan too, soon!

Kathy Racoosin shows how to watercolor on velum!!
I didn't have the supplies she used. Instead, I used 
watercolor pencils...not as vibrate as Kathy's but 
not too bad for my first try!
Yana Smakula shows watercolor with a die....
or at least the impression of the die. I didn't 
have time to try this one either but I will, someday!

So, that is a wrap, unless I go back over the next 
week and hit some that I was intimidated by!
Thanks for all of you who popped into my 
'world'. Really appreciated the comments and 
lovely words of encouragement! Hope you have 
fabulous weekend! We have a beautiful 3 year 
old to party with tomorrow....and a very amazing 
high school graduate to hang with on Sunday!

Products Used:
1. Kelly Purkey-Dude stamp set; Tim Holtz-
Stencil collection-Bubbles; Stampers
Anonymous-Mini Blueprints 3stamps;
Versafine-Black Onyx ink; Fiskar punch;
Distress Inks-Mustard Seed; Peacock; Ocean
& Peeled Paint
2. Stampendous-Daisy Thanks stamps;
PTI- Damask Designs; Hero Arts
White embossing powder; Versamark;
velum; twine; SU watercolor pencils


2 comments:

  1. Great cards! Your vellum flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful watercolor cards, Carol! You're way ahead of me, but I'm hoping to be able to really play in a couple of weeks. I hope you had a good time with your family!

    ReplyDelete