Monday, March 17, 2014

OCC-CAS 3 Day 7

Check out the classes
you won't be disappointing!
Today's lesson is Creative Coloring!
'Simply Copic Coloring'.
I left the sentiment off the front 
because of the wood grain paper. 

Products  used:
SSS-White wood grain card stock
SSS- Feather dies
vellum
Copics-E57/Y26/YR12/YR15

Tasnim Ahmed did 'Tracing Images'.
I didn't have any cool background stamps to do this technique.
I liked it a lot and want to buy some now! ;)
 
Products used:
Uniball in Gold
CTMH- Romantic background stamps
PTI ink-Fine linen and Dark Chocolate
PTI- Think Big #3 stamps
Copics- YG 61/YG63

And finally, Jennifer Rzasa did
 'Water Color Made Easy'.
I used the dies to cut out a mask to trace 
the general shape of the balloons...
the stamps used were the strings.

Products used:
PTI- Balloon Bash stamps 
and True Black ink
Angora watercolors
Mama Elephant- Up and Away stamps
Wink Of Stella-Clear
Fine tipped sharpie

That's it for me today...
thanks for poppin' in! 
I appreciate it!
Hope your Monday was a good one!



7 comments:

  1. All of your cards are great! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your feathers! They look very dimensional.
    (Especially in the smaller view. In the big picture the Die-cut is clearly visible.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three are great! I LOVE the first one, colors, texture, dies....really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your feathers and balloons! Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on all three techniques. Love your feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The feather card is my favorite - loving the techniques from this class!

    ReplyDelete