Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Clean and Simple 3

I'm taking the on line class,
Clean and Simple 3.

It started on Monday and the first day alone,
has me in a creative frenzy.
Creating 'faux effects' on a one layer card.

First up: Faux Metal:
Products used: 
Stamps-WPlus9-borders and backgrounds3/
Mama Elephant-On Target/
Paper Smooches-Chit Chat and Woofers and Tweeters
Inks: PTI-Dark Chocolate/Orange Zest/Kraft
Hero Arts-Soft Cantaloupe/ Versafine-Onyx Black
Varesmark/Recollections embossing powder-Copper

Faux Layered Die Cuts
Which was my favorite so far!
Products used:
PTI: Stamps-Fillable Frames #7/Live Love Life
and Seeing Stars dies
SSS: Brothers die/Hero Arts ink: Wet Cement/
Studio Blank Canvas paint/Studio Calico-
wood veneers/ Basic Grey-candy buttons
MME: Cut & Paste 'Presh' 6x6 paper

Faux Letterpress
I don't think I did this one correctly.
Products used:
PTI: Stamps: Garden Grace / Think Big #12
Inks: Simply Chartreuse; Lavender Moon; 
Plum Pudding & Perfect Match Fresh Snow pigment ink

Thanks for stopping by today, 
hope you are enjoying the weekend. 
The weather here in Kansas is delightful!! 
Spring just may be around the corner!!

6 comments:

  1. The layered die cuts are my favorite too, and I love your stars! Cute puppy paws on the first one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You nailed these cards. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all your cards, but the doggie-card is soo adorable ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think ALL your cards look fabulous, but have to admit, I'm always drawn to the cute little Doxie cards!! I have three myself, so they are very special to me.

    As for your Letterpress cards...I think it's looks wonderful and in card-making I never really consider a right or wrong...it's all Art and that's what makes it's so fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dog-card is very cute! :-) Your idea to make faux-metal-paw-prints was a greate one!

    ReplyDelete