Wednesday, March 19, 2014

CAS Day 9

 Today's lesson: Textural Effects
Oh boy! Did I have fun with this one!

First up:
Julie Ebersole does dry embossing
I hate my silver embossing powder...
so much so, I threw it away. 
Luckily my Hero Arts silver
will be here tomorrow!
Products used:
Darice: star embossing folder
TH Diffusers
MFT-Bold Sentiments
Versamark
Craft Essentials-Silver powder
SSS-Holiday shapes die
Uniball Gel Impact silver
Glossy Accents

Next in line: Debby Hughes (love her!) 
does embossing paste!
I tinted my embossing paste like 
Jennifer did on her blog! I used 
PTI Kraft ink refill.
Products used:
Hero Arts-Cup O' Joe ink &
White embossing powder
PTI- Kraft ink refill & Heart 2 
Heart #1 stamp and die
Wendy V's embossing paste
TH-Splatter stencil
Versamark
Copics-W00 W1 W3 
G40 G43 G46

Finally Stephanie Klauk gets us playing 
with embossing powders and glitter.
FYI
This is easier if you actually have the stamp!
I did not, so I relied on masking!!
Products used:
PTI-Sweet As Can Be die and Hibiscus
Burst ink; Signature Greetings stamp set
Hero Arts-Cup O Joe and Green Hills ink
Distress inks-Peacock Feather & Gathered Twigs
Distress marker-Vintage Photo
SU Heat and Stick powder
WPlus9-Borders and Backgrounds #3 stamps
Versamark; glitter and blending tool
LOTS of post its!

I had so much fun!
What a giant mess I made!
It was totally worth it!
Have a good one!
Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Adore that ice-cream cone - looks good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...you are all over your homework. Fabulous cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I remember you from other classes -- good to see you here again! Your cards look great! I love that one with the coffee cups.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! Three very different, very excellent cards! I love that coffee cup stamp, and the ice cream cone, too! How'd you get your splatters so perfect???

    ReplyDelete