Friday, March 21, 2014

CAS Day 11


So this is it....the class is coming to an end.
I am so glad I joined up!! There are a couple
of techniques I want to go back and revisit 
if I have time. Been kinda slacking on 
some things around here! =]

The four instructors today:
all used the same set of stamps to create 
4 very different cards!
I don't own the one they used so I picked 
through my stash and selected this one:
 
Simon Says Stamp:
Thinking of You-February 2014 card kit

Card 1: Layered Stamping
Use white pigment ink behind dye ink.
Can you see the polka dots?
Card 2: Masking
Card 3: Bokeh Effect
I struggled with this...my 'dots' 
were lined. I also used the 'm' on 
'missed' to create the whirly gigs!
Card 4: Stamping with markers
Hopefully I will have some time to go back,
and do a few more! Thanks for stopping by!

Products Used on all 4 cards:
PTI Ink-Pure Poppy/New Leaf/ Orange Zest/ Harvest Gold/ 
Blueberry Sky/ True Black/ Fresh Snow/ Dark Chocolate/Kraft/ 
Fine Linen/Terracotta Tile/ Simply Chartreuse/ Summer Sunrise/ 
Hawaiian Shore/ Berry Sorbet

Distressed Ink-Broken China/Tumbled Glass/ 
Seedless Preserves/ Shaded Lilac/ Peeled Paint

 Hero Arts Ink- Green Fields
Memento- Tuxedo Black
 Versamark/Blending tool
WOW Sierra Sunrise embossing powder
Recollections clear embossing powder/
Ultra Fine Prisma glitter
Scortape 1/8 inch

2 comments:

  1. Wow - you rocked todays homework. These cards are all amazing!! Love the bright colors on your first card, Love how you used the "m" on your third card, love your masking and choice of colors for your 2nd card, and love everything about card 4!! Did I tell you they were amazing!! I have this set and think I'm going to have to go and try and CASE some of your beautiful creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really clever! You did a great job with one stamp set and all four techniques.

    ReplyDelete