Saturday, March 15, 2014

CAS 3 day 5


Check out the classes!
Today's lesson: backgrounds into
the foreground!  So, there was 2
lessons I didn't do...
1. Jennifer shows how to iron
off embossing powder...yeah, I'm
so NOT gonna even try this one.
I know that it would be BAD. 
Probably burn the house down!!
2. Laura shows a beautiful masked
background...and I tried this one...
really I did. I CAN.NOT
make a straight line...ever!
You know I made it if it is 
a bit off center! =]

So I moved on to technique #3.
Shari Carroll showed graffiti stamping...
I heard angels sing....I swear I did!
 I made 2..since I was inking up anyways!
Products used:
PTI-Birthday trio dies
Ink-Hibiscus Burst/True Black
PTI Stamps-Live Love Life/Simple
Sentiments/Bountiful Banners/Garden
Grace/Flower Fusion #9/Boy Basics-
Game On/Keep It Simple-Happy Birthday
Hero Arts ink-Soft Granite
SU ink-Tempting Turquoise
SSS stamps-Cupcake Party/Naughty Nautical

Then I decided to try a card from a
different class. I signed up long
after the Stenciled was done live,
but have been creating as time allows.

Kristina did a stamping + stencils
card on Day 2. I gave it a whirl!
 Products used:
PTI ink- Limeade Ice/Winter
Wisteria/Summer Sunrise
Distress Inks-Spun Sugar/Squeezed
Lemon/Tumbled Glass
Distressed Marker-Bundled Sage
TH stencil-Splatters
Lawn Fawn stamp-Happy Easter
Stamps of Life - eggs 4 Easter
versamark/wink of stella: clear
Hero Arts-white embossing powder

Thanks for popping in today, 
its a beautiful spring type day here in Kansas.
Me and the hubs are going out and enjoying
some of it today!! Happy crafting!

4 comments:

  1. These are all fantastic - You totally rocked the graffiti stamping. I caught my breath when I saw your card. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally outdid yourself with these cards!! Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The graffiti style cards are fantastic! I don't think I'll be doing the iron-off technique either - the iron is one of the housegold appliances I like to avoid :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done! I love the graffiti cards--wish I would have made two while I was at it!!

    ReplyDelete