Thursday, February 13, 2014

PTI challenge

Over on Nichole's blog, she is throwing out a challenge.

"Each team member has six numbered selections for a specific *Building Block* category.  Roll a die or use a random number generator to select which item number you will need to work with from their list.  If you do not have the supplies for the item you end up with, feel free to roll again.  Collect nine item selections total, one from each team member, and get to work creating your masterpiece"
A handy download is available for keeping track of the rolls.

Ashley's blog gave a color selection-I rolled a 5=Hawaiian Shores
Betsy's blog gave another color selection-I rolled a 1=Raspberry Fizz
Cristina's blog is also a color selection-I rolled another 1=Hibiscus Burst
Danielle's blog is the final color selection for a neutral-I got a 2=Fine Linen
Dawn's blog gave us a sketch to follow-I got a 3
Erin's blog told us the occasion-I rolled a 2=Anniversary
Heather's blog was a technique selection-I rolled a 3=heat embossing
Laura's blog was embellishments-I got a 4 which was adhesive pearls
and finally
Melissa's blog was about fiber selection-I rolled a 5 which was thread

Here is my card using all of the rolls of my dice.

This was a lot of fun! I would like to try again if time allows! 
Come play along! You won't be disappointed!
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments: