Monday, February 10, 2014

PTI Anniversary fun

Join us over on Nichole's blog, where todays
challenge is to add *words*, in fun ways!

I needed a masculine card...but I wanted it to 
be festive so I went with this!

Products used:
WOW embossing powder in Sierra Sunrise
versamark
PTI: Wonderful Words collection-die
Watercolor Wonder and
Happy Trails stamps sets
Ink-Lemon Tart; Harvest Gold; Summer Sunrise; Orange Zest and Terracotta Tile

Thanks for stopping by!
Hope your Monday is going well!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Carol,
    I couldn't find your email addy, so commenting here instead:
    Congratulations!!!
    You were one of the randomly chosen winners of the entire 14 color collection of ink and cardstock from the Simon Says Stamp!! Yay!!
    Can you please email me at marketing@simonsaysstamp.com with your full name and mailing address and we'll get your prize sent out to you!
    Thank you,
    Stephanie
    Simon Says Stamp

    ReplyDelete