Wednesday, February 5, 2014

I'm back!

Sorry for the lack of posts.....
 Dwen and I took a much needed vacation to California!

You always need a vacation after taking a vacation...to catch up on stuff!

But I'm back and playing along with Papertrey Ink's 7th anniversary festivities! Join the fun over at Nichole's blog! There's some special things happening! I am all about joining the fun too! For the first day, we are to use one of the seven sketches and pair it with one of the seven color combos!
Love this color combo, I love reds and browns! This sketch caught my eye first.
 Here is my card:
Products I used are all Papertrey
Dies: Beautiful Butterflies/Filigree border
heart border/Happy Trails
Stamps: Mat Stack 2/ Pretty Peonies/ Bountiful Banners
Ink: Scarlet Jewel/Pure Poppy/ Kraft/ Fine Linen & Dark Chocolate
Paper: Fine Linen/ Kraft/ 2008 Bitty Dot Basics
Rustic Jute Twine
Velum
*The butterflies are sprayed with
Perfect Pearls Mists

Thanks for stopping by...
hoping to post more now that we are back!
Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment