Thursday, January 9, 2014

DP2 #216

Hi! I am joining in a card challenge
over at DP2. The theme this time is 'Flowers",
with a Mo image! I am using
'big shoes' image...I love Mo's images,
go check out her store!


Products I used:
flowers and pearls from my stash
Mama Elephant-Smitten-for sentiment
PTI-True Black ink
Copics:
E00/E11-skin
E44/E47/E49-hair
Y21/Y32/Y26-hat
BG11/BG13/BG15-dress
T1/T3/T5/T7/T9-shoes and purse
R20/V04/G24/RV11/E23-flowers in hat

I promise that my next card featuring
a Mo's image, it will not be 'big shoes'.
I do love this image, it reminds me
of my daughter when she was 2.
 A-dor-able! If I say so myself! ;]
Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. I can understand why you love the image Carol, what a great card and also a great photo. My don't our kids grow fast though!!..
    Thanks for sharing with us over at Mo's
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, this is adorable! I love that image, too. It embodies childhood so well! Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete