Thursday, January 16, 2014

Challenges

It was a challenge to make a card and putting
all the elements in for 4 different card
challenges. I did it....and I liked what
I made too! So here are the challenges:

Merry Monday #91-(Snowman or snow people)
DP2-Challenge #217- 'Something New' using a Mo image--New Friends!
SSS Monday challenge-Anything Goes

 Products I used:
Jillibean Soup-Blossom Soup paper
Mo's image: Valerie in Winter
Recollections-Pearl embossing powder
Versamark
Score tape/scrap ribbon
PTI-Tag Its #8 stamp set

Copics-
Coat-G40/G43/G46/R30/R32
Skin-E50/E51/E53
Snow-BG0000/B000/G0000
Hat & scarf-Y00/Y02/Y06/Y15
B34/T5

Coloring with my copics soothes my
stress levels. I had a crazy week, my
pup had surgery. Looking forward
to so quite time this weekend.
Thanks for stopping by....
Hope you have a great weekend too!

10 comments:

  1. trop chou, c'est un amour de carte, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card, I love this adorable image. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job combining the challenges. The snowman image is so cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Carol! It's such a sweet image and I like the combination of ribbons. Cute! Thanks for sharing your card with us for the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge. ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, gorgeous card and lovely coloring!
    Thanks for playing with us at Mo's!
    Hugs Nela

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable! Love your coloring...fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Precious card, Carol! Love the image and the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you snowman is cold and is enjoying a hug, Sweet image and pretty ribbon. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so adorable! Love that sweet hug! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete