Friday, December 27, 2013

One Little Word

Can you identify a single word that sums up what you want for yourself in 2014?

It can be something tangible or intangible. It could be a thought, or a feeling, or an emotion. It can be singular or plural. The key is to find something that has personal meaning for you. This is not your mother's word or your spouse's word or your child's word - this is YOUR word.

One little word can have big meaning in your life if you allow yourself to be open to the possibilities. 

Last year I didn't pick a word, from the year we had I should have...so I will this year. I think my word will be Can you identify a single word that sums up what you want for yourself in 2011?

It can be something tangible or intangible. It could be a thought, or a feeling, or an emotion. It can be singular or plural. The key is to find something that has personal meaning for you. This is not your mother's word or your spouse's word or your child's word - this is YOUR word.

One little word can have big meaning in your life if you allow yourself to be open to the possibilities. (Read more about this...) 

Last year I didn't pick a word and after the crappy year I had....I plan to do it this year! My word will be FOCUS!


fo·cus [foh-kuhs">
noun
1. a central point, as of attraction, attention, or activity

I plan to make MY family, my focus. Saying 'no' to others is a very hard thing for me but I will be using that word more...and not apologizing for it. I plan on focusing on my husband...he gives us so much...focus on my home....making it run more efficiently....focus on my good friends, the ones whom are ALWAYS by my side and let the others trail off. Focus on ME and slowing things down so I can enjoy them more, and literally focus with my camera...I want to use it more...I've been using my phone far too much. 

So what do you think? What word will represent your New Year...your clean slate! 

Thanks to Sue for reminding me to do this with her blog post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment