Tuesday, December 3, 2013

MIM #143

On Nichole's blog, Danielle host this weeks Make It Monday.
A modern whimsy style.
I love Danielle's style and I do struggle with it, so for me,
this was great to see the pro in action!


I tried to make it more masculine...
but it I don't think I succeeded! LOL

Products I used:
PTI-Seeing Stars dies
Fabulous Frames dies
Aqua Mist and Hawaiian Shores ink
MFT-star border die
MME Adorbs and Charm paper
Heidi Swapp stencil
Avery Elle-Party Animal stamp (sentiment)
Stickles-platinum

Thanks for stopping by today!

11 comments:

  1. What a fun card! Love all the stars and the stenciled background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha. I struggle with masculine cards as well! Your card really turned out nice! Especially love all the different shapes of stars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol, this is FABULOUS! Love the design & stars!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mix of stars, vellum & patterned papers Carol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous! Love all of the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very fun and energetic! Love that you decorated the background too, so many fun details to see. Thank you for giving the challenge a go!
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's beautiful and exciting ! What a fun birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very cool. I love the kraft background and the fun star motif. Awesome job on the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a fun card. Love the hexagons stamped with the stars. Great birthday card!

    ReplyDelete