Tuesday, November 12, 2013

On Line Card Class

I signed up for the Holiday Card Class, taught by
Jennifer, Kristina, Debby, Laura, and Shari!! 
Plus so many others! I have plenty of Christmas cards,
I've decided to apply new lessons to Christmas tags instead.

The first card was a gift card holder card...
when I give a gift card...they get it in a wrapped box...
yep, I make em' work for it!
So, I applied some of the things to my tag.
The second thing taught was a Unique fold on a card.
I did make a card, but for a baby shower I'm attending next weekend.
and finally I made this tag...I don't have any holiday word dies 
so I subbed out a cut one one for a embellied one.
I did some ombre colors and added glitter!
There is more to come...thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Love the baby carriage card! Very different take on Jennifer McGuire's idea, but shows you can use it for any occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All very lovely, especially the baby card. I'd almost be willing to have another baby for this one. Almost.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, no need for more babies...I can make one with a margarita or a chocolate bar...that will do!

    ReplyDelete