Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Mood Board and SSS

I have another card here, entered into two different challenges.

First challenge is for Monday Mood Board #23.
Gorgeous colors, wouldn't you agree!
So here is my card...
I got plenty inky which is the theme for Simon's Monday challenge.

I put clear accents in the center of the flowers but the photo doesn't show it.
Thanks for stopping by...hope you are having a great week!

Products I used:
Wplus9-Folk Art Florals
Maya Roads twine
PTI-Mat Stack 2 stamp set for the senitiment
SU-Pear Pizzaz; Blushing Bride; Peach Parfait and Calypso Coral inks

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, the composition is just perfect! Thanks for joining us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, this is a very pretty card. I can see where you got your inspiration from the photo. The colors are lovely and the added jute twine is the perfect touch. Thank you for joining us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge. ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, this is just beautiful Carol. Thanks so much for playing along at Wplus9!

    ReplyDelete