Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Day 3 of HCC13

So today they showed us how to do layered die-cut inlay; negative 
and positive with dies; suspended die-cuts and unique die cut folds.

Since I am doing tags and not cards...I skipped the last one.

My layered die cut inlays...were not inlaid. I just made normal cuts.
I did use the wood paper, but ended up coloring the whole dang thang!
I may try this again...without the coloring!
Onward to the negative and positive with dies. The instructor is one
of my faves!! Debby Hughes!! Love her...and you must sing the
phrase 'love her' like I do!! =P

Next up...suspended die cuts. Stephanie Klauck shows 
3 different window type cards.

Making this tag made me want to make some shaker 
tags...for the littles. So here is a couple.
Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you get 
some free time to create something!! :)



12 comments:

  1. Wow, you've been busy! Love the suspended snowflake--I think I'll try that one. You've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do work quickly! Great job on today's lesson!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a block of time this morning, and I'm only doing tags...much smaller! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow love your shakers.. I agree.. tags are much better...TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job! Kids love those shaker cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea with the shaker tags... the snowflake is really pretty. You could easily hang these on a Christmas tree.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice, love the snowflake tag!
    MarjR

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you're creating tags instead of cards - great idea!! Very cute takes on today's lessons!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful tags! I 'love her' too:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, wow, what gorgeous tags! I love the coloring on the first one!

    ReplyDelete